There is nothing unusual here. If you have any questions just contact us and we will be happy to explain all.
Clients (Those who wish to receive quotes for jobs they have available) The site is 100% free for clients. Clients may use the site as often as they like. Clients must register their details to receive quotes from operators. Clients must agree with all terms and conditions. By agreeing to out terms and conditions you may receive newsletters from www.vanquotes.ie from time to time. These mails will contain no spam. An option to opt out of future newsletters will be available in the first newsletter.
Operators/Drivers (those that wish to receive information about jobs)
- Free to sign up and start to receive job leads by email.
- You pay for only the leads you wish to receive contact details for.
- A maximum of 4 drivers can buy the job lead.
- You will need to top up you account (Paypal or Bank Card ) to buy leads.
- Leads are sent out instantly after verification by the customer.
- After top up you will receive job leads by text and email.
- There is a charge for texts, 15c , for all texts related to that job ID.
- You are responsible for all Insurance cover needed to complete the job.
- Vanquotes is in no way responsible for work carried out by any of our drivers.
- We sell job leads that are live at the time of verification.
- Vanquotes members are not to quote below the minimum budget outlined in the job lead email and text.
- If you have any questions regarding any ot these Terms please call us at 01 5545665.
- You must be over 18 to use this site and be able to sign legally binding contracts.
While using the site, you will not:
- Breach any laws or otherwise infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of third parties;
- Post, list or upload false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information);
- Distribute or post spam;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of our users;
- Copy, modify, or distribute our copyrighted works or trademarks, or other content from the Site, without our express consent; or
- If you are registering with the Site as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity.
Not acting within the spirit of the Agreement
Vanquotes.ie works to keep our services working properly and the users satisfied. Please report any problems, offensive content, and/or policy breaches to us. Send a mail to via the contact page or email direct to email@example.com If you do not act within the spirit of this agreement, we may take certain actions which include but are not limited to, issuing you with warnings, limiting, suspending, or terminating your user accounts, restricting or prohibiting access to, and your activities on, our site (including cancelling and removing jobs posted by you), delaying or removing hosted content, and taking technical and/or legal steps to keep you off our site. Not acting within the spirit of the Agreement may include, but is not limited to, some of the reasons below:-
- We think that you are creating problems (including for example the harassment of our staff or other users) or exposing us or another user to financial loss or legal liabilities;
- Despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to verify or confirm any information you provide to us;
- You receive an amount of negative feedback which we deem to be excessive.
- We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts and to modify or discontinue accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
You agree not to hold Vanquotes.ie responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of Vanquotes.ie taking any of the actions described above.
We do not tolerate spam (unsolicited commercial communications). Please set your mail filtering preferences to allow emails from Vanquotes.ie. You may not add other Site users, even a user to whom you have provided a service, to your mailing list (e-mail or physical mail) without their consent. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would breach our User Agreement. We do not rent or sell your e-mail addresses.
By submitting User content to the Site (including, but not limited to creating your Account; posting a profile, posting a portfolio, posting a Project; sending messages through or to the Site). You hereby grant to the Site a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, display, and publish User content, under all User intellectual property and proprietary rights worldwide.
You will not hold the Site responsible for other users’ actions or inactions. The Site merely gives operators a list of jobs that have been submitted in their area. If the operators are available they may contact the client to give them a quote. We do not review communications between operators and clients and we are not party to the actual transactions between operators and clients. You will not hold the Site responsible for the actions or inactions of operators or clients involved in transactions or for ensuring that they actually complete transactions. While we go to great lengths to check that operators are interested and are available to provide a service, we do not guarantee that a operator will contact you. The onus is on you to make a decision on which operator to use and to agree on the price and details of the job. We have no control over, do not guarantee, and you will not hold us responsible for:
- the quality or safety of the work;
- the ability of operator to provide the service;
- the ability of clients to pay for the work;
We use techniques that aim to verify the accuracy and truth of the information provided by our users. However, we cannot and do not confirm, and are not responsible for ensuring, the accuracy or truthfulness of users’ identities or the validity of the information which they provide to us or post on the Site. We (including our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, subcontractors, agents and employees) shall not be liable to you for any business losses, such as loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by us arising out of your use of the Site. If we are found to be liable, our liability, and the liability to you of our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, subcontractors, agents and employees, is limited the total fees paid to the site over any 12 month period or €150, whichever is the least.
You agree that you will only use this Site in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this User Agreement. You agree to compensate us in full for any losses or costs (including reasonable legal fees) we incur arising from any breach by you of this User Agreement. We may amend this User Agreement at any time either by e-mail or by posting the amended terms on the Site.